Posts Tagged 'sunglasses'
Kelly and Michael are an awesome couple with an equally as awesome dog, Goober! We had a great day getting to know these two as they played around with their pooch. We even took a few photos for them to use as their table numbers for their June wedding at the The Grand Hall at the Priory in Pittsburgh. Be sure to check back soon to see their amazing wedding photos!
You want to thank your guests for sharing in your special day, so be sure to do so with a special wedding favor.
- Are you’re friends party people? Consider giving a personalized beer koozie as a favor. Be sure to put a cute saying on it like “to have and to hold and to keep your beer cold!” with your names and wedding date!
- You two will look hot on your wedding day, so keep your guests comfortable with this great sunglass favor idea- you don’t want them to be blinded by your love!
- Having an outdoor wedding? Consider making smore kits to give to your guests as favors! Be sure to have a campfire set up somewhere so they can roast their marshmallows.
- Soda or Pop? This debate may never be settled but it could make a cute favor! Jones Soda will make customizable pop bottle complete with a picture of the two of you on the label- you can even pick the flavor!
- Give your guest something you both can cherish- a photo booth from Ovation Images! If you request a photo booth when you book your wedding with Pittsburgh’s best wedding photographers you will get more than just a booth- you will get a third photographer! That’s right, a third photographer who will coach your guests and capture the perfect shot of them! Your guests will be able to live view the photos and have multiples printed on the spot. So while they go home with a great new professional photo (which many may not have had taken since their wedding day), you will get a copy of all of the photos as well! Plus, if you jump in on the fun you will have printed photos that very night to show off from your big day, and trust us, this is a big hit with parents who want to brag about how “their little girl/boy is all grown up!”