Posts Tagged 'Fun'
Your wedding day is a celebration! Ovation Images will be with you for every moment of fun giving you exciting wedding day photography! So here are some tips from Pittsburgh’s Best Wedding Photographers to keep the party going all day long:
- Many venues have a limit on how late they can stay open due to city ordinances. If you have a late-afternoon wedding and are planning a late reception, make sure you know when it has to end.
- Likewise, talk with your vendors in advance to see how much it would cost to extend the time they are providing services. Knowing the cost in advance will make the decision simpler. Also ask if you can extend one hour at a time in case you need more than one extension!
When you are having this much fun you don’t want the party to end!
Even though it is Halloween, the last thing you want to look like when you’re all dressed up on your big day, is creepy! At Ovation Images, Pittsburgh Wedding Photographers, we can promise no creepy or scary photos… Just beautiful images from your picture perfect day!
Ovation Images Wedding Photography Tip #50:
If you want your guests to dance, you have to be on the dance floor. Your guests will tend to do what you do. If you are walking around visiting tables all night, they will sit at the table waiting for your visit. If you are on the dance floor , they will come up and dance just to be with you. So get out there and get dancing! Not only is it fun, but it makes for amazing wedding reception photos!!
- Have the DJ tell everyone to twirl their napkins over their heads (like Terrible Towels!) as you make your grand entrance. 150 twirling napkins accompanied by raucous cheering will be a grand entrance you will never forget.
- Don’t change into comfortable shoes before your grand entrance. All eyes will be on you- show off those shoes!
- During your reception planning process, review your grand entrance path into the hall with your reception coordinator. Look at the floor plan together and try to arrange tables so that there is enough room for two people to walk in side-by-side. Ideally, the path into the room should be as straight as possible. Delegate someone not in the bridal party to make sure that tables are not crowded into the space that you have to walk through to get into the hall.
Ovation Images Wedding Tip #14:
Steal at least five minutes away from the crowd to be alone before the end of the night! Have a moment to just take each other in and laugh about all the things you wanted to say to one another but couldn’t because everyone was around!
At Ovation Images, Pittsburgh Wedding Photographers, we love fun couples, so we love this wedding tip!
Have fun and be fun. Keep your groove on. Remember, it is YOUR day.
“There’s a party goin’ on right here
A celebration to last throughout the years
So bring your good times, and your laughter too
We gonna celebrate your party with you!”
~Kool & The Gang
Ovation Images, Pittsburgh Wedding Photographers, love a good party, and Pittsburgh Brides sure do know how to throw a great party! We are experts at getting all the fun shots at your wedding reception. We love a full dance floor or people hamming it up in our photo booth. It’s all about having fun and letting loose- it’s a celebration after all!
Show off that dress!
Get down and get funky!
Show me some love!
“Anyone can be passionate, but it takes real lovers to be silly. “
At Ovation Images, Pittsburgh Wedding Photographers, we love silliness! You are not serious all of the time, so why should your Wedding Photography be? Your engagement photography session is the perfect time to be silly and let loose! We get to know the real you- and hey, who doesn’t love to have fun and be a little bit silly?
“One of the hardest things in life is having words in your heart that you can’t utter.”
~ James Earl Jones
Sometimes you can’t find the words to describe how much you love someone, but Pittsburgh Wedding Photographers, Ovation Images, know that a picture is worth a thousand words! We capture your love so you can share it with the world, without ever saying a word, because sometimes, the best moments are the ones when you can know what someone is thinking with out saying a word, and these two are thinking… fun, happiness, and LOVE!
One of the moments every wedding photographer will catch is the cutting of the cake…. and the smashing of the cake!
“What do you want to be married to me for, anyhow?”- Jake
“So I can kiss you any time I want!”- Melanie
Sweet Home Alabama