Posts Tagged 'close up'
Were you naughty or nice this year? Either way, if you got engaged this holiday season, Ovation Images has a gift for you- Pittsburgh’s Best Wedding Photography! Many couples will be engaged over the holiday season, but only a few will be lucky enough to get the Best Wedding Photography in Pittsburgh, so be sure to contact us soon as bookings are filling up fast!
We here at Ovation Images, Pittsburgh Wedding Photographers, hope you all had a wonderful holiday season!! Remember, if you got an extra shiny little gift this holiday season, contact us to make sure it’s photographed… in style!
Ovation Images Wedding Tip #76:
Shoes, Shoes, Shoes! When it comes time to find your shoes be creative! Go crazy and show your personality. Choose a pair of heels that match your wedding colors, or flats with personality, and remember to drop a six-pence in for good luck!
- If you do not hire a wedding planner, ask someone you trust (and who would enjoy the job!) to take charge of coordination for the day.
- Related, you need to delegate! Ask friends and family to take on individual chores to make sure the plans you so carefully laid are equally carefully accomplished. You’ve worked hard to plan the wedding, now relax and enjoy yourself and allow someone else to take care to the last minute touches.
If you follow these tips you will be able to focus on special touches, like the handkerchief above for mom! Ovation Images will be sure to catch all of the details of your wedding with beautiful wedding photos!
Have your groom put two handkerchiefs or soft cloths in his inner breast pocket. These will be really handy to blot away shine during picture taking moments.
“So lay here beside me, just hold me and don’t let go, This feeling I’m feeling is something I’ve never known, And I just can’t take my eyes off you”
~ Lady Antebellum
At Ovation Images, Pittsburgh Wedding Photographers, we will be your helping hand through every step of the planning process! We have a list of great vendors, know all the small tips for a smooth wedding day, and above all will capture your day flawlessly! But thats not the only hand you need to hold…
Ovation Tip #44: Hold Hands… a lot! A lot of brides and grooms get caught up in talking to their guests at the reception. This can lead to the couple getting separated and spending most of the night apart. Then, you have two completely different memories of your reception. This is the first day of the rest of your life- Holding hands will ensure you stay close and start creating memories together!
- When choosing your wedding date remember to consider likely weather conditions, and choose a date that you and your fiancé are comfortable with.
- Have some fun online, and create a wedding website! Include information such as how you both met, your proposal story, engagement pictures, pictures and info about your bridal party and families, and any helpful information about the wedding registry, the shower, rehearsal dinner, ceremony, or reception. The following are some great places you can use to create a website: www.wedsite.com, www.weddingwire.com/wedding-websites.html, and www.weddingjojo.com. You can let your guests know about your site on your save the date cards and by linking the site to your facebook page.
- Send save the date cards telling them to expect an e-mail with details. Then use electronic invitations!
- What about a picnic in the park instead of a formal reception? You can put blankets out for your guest to sit on!
- If your going really green- bike from the ceremony to the reception- and rent bikes for your guests to bike there too!
- Keep your lips moisturized and colored throughout the day. A bridesmaid should be carrying your lipstick and you should touch up often. Either matte or gloss lipstick is fine. You can also use blended lip liner for enhanced definition.
- Remember to apply foundation and powder as appropriate to your neck, shoulders and exposed skin above your bust line. Otherwise, your face might have a distinctly different look from the rest of you!
- If you are inviting children to the wedding and reception, ask the caterer to prepare kids meals. This will save on food and money, and the kids will love it.
- If you are having a large wedding that includes many children, consider hiring a few babysitters to occupy the kids into the night so the parents can enjoy themselves too.